SAP hybris Commerce - Instructor Lead online Training
SAP hybris Commerce – Instructor Lead online Training
This development trail will guide you through the steps needed to implement a state-of-the-art e-commerce application on the basis of the hybris B2C Commerce Accelerator.
You will be developing a fully functional eshopper store web shop selling hybris eshopper apparel products and learn by the way to use and customize the different commerce functionalities given by hybris.
Please note: Even though the intention of the Accelerator is to speed up development time for a variety of e-commerce scenarios, it does not necessarily simplify the underlying e-commerce use cases. You will need to have a solid understanding of the concepts of e-commerce as well as a good understanding of the hybris core platform in order to progress through this trail.
Many of the Accelerator’s features are implemented using AddOns in hybris 5. This approach is all the more important in 5.1, where many of the OMS and CIS features are implemented as AddOns. This means they can be quickly added or removed by editing localextensions.xml, downloading the AddOn (if not already present), and running ant.
Please refer to the hybris AddOn Concept for more information on AddOns, and check out the list of out-of-the-box Available AddOns in the Accelerator. Also see hybris Extend for AddOns available on the Online integration marketplace.
- Why to learn hybris & scope of hybris?
- Installation of hybris @ Local System
- By Recipe. 6
- By Ant Command.
- Hybris Demo/Lab Session
- One-To-One Relationship. 7
- Lab Exercise – One-To-One Relationship
- Many-To-Many Relationship
- Lab Exercise – Many-To-Many Relationship
- Generalization, Specialization and Composition
- Lab Exercise – Cascades
- OOTB Product s & Impexs
- Catalog, Category, Products, Media, Price, Stock
- Website, Basestore, PointOfLocation, Delivery Mode & Other relations
- Attribute of Products & Classification System
- Population Value through impexs via Java / HAC, hmc
- Basic Store Data
- Product Core Data
- WCMS Core Content Data
- Site CMS Content. 8
- CMS Content – WEBSITE CMS PAGES, COMPONENT CONTENT
- WEBSITE EMAIL CMS TEMPLATES CONTENT.
- BUINESS USER ACCESS THE WCMS BACK-END
- Create Products.
- Creating Product category
- Creating Product & its attributes
- Add write permission for the productmanager user
- Changing Icons as per client HTML
- Adding CSS,JS, Images
- Understanding the hybris template & fragments
- Modify the structure of template as client
- How to create PageTemplate? What are ContentSlotForTemplate & ContentSlotForPage?. 10
- How to create CMS Page using PageTemplate? What are different types of pages?. 10
- Which are OOTB Components? How to create Custom Component?. 10
- How to create Configuration for newly created Component?. 10
- How to create Restriction to Component? What are different types of restriction?. 10
- How to Create Adaptive/Responsive Website? Which are Responsive Components?. 10
- Key Features : Key word Search, Auto-Completion, Synonyms, Stop-word/Black List, Key word redirect & Facets
- Solr Tweaking the Search Result
- Solr Configuration, OOTB Providers & Custom Providers
- Customizing the Order Fulfillment Process
- Enable Order Cancellation
- Invoking the SAP webservice during Order creation in hybris and in SAP system (Optional)
- Checkout PCI Strategies
- Payment Module Features
- Chapter 12: Commerce Service & Façade, Interceptors, Event & Addon
- Addon Lab Session – captchaaddon
|Chapter1: Introduction about hybris & Installation|
|Chapter1: Installing hybris @ Local System||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.