We love what we do,
it's a way of life.
Real challenge is scary, but we are not afraid.
If you are ready to make the difference, to face challenges and want to pursue a career in field of Java, J2EE, Hybris and Web Design & Development, then right path is waiting for you.
We believe in giving right candidates to the suitable positions for an employer and our human resource to unleash their hidden potential which platform that each one of candidate deserves and needs to grow and acquire and every employee is an integral part of our organization and we take care for their development from corporate IT training to knowledge sharing.
SAP CX/Hybris Front End UX/UI Developer
Experince: 3+ to 7+ YearsApply NowHOT
Employment Type : Regular Full Time
Salary Range : 7lac to 14 lac per Annum
Facilities : Shuttle bus from SAP, Lunch, Snack and Dinner from SAP
Role : Senior hybris UX/UI Consultant - Lead hybris UX/UI Consultant
COMPANY DESCRIPTION : SAP IBSO
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
- 3 to 7+ years experience developing web-based responsive applications.
- Ability to hand-code, adhering to HTML standards, is a must
- Responsive website development using Twitter bootstrap, is a must
- General understanding of SEM/SEO meta data tags is a plus
- JSP and JSTL are used for the view with less HTML, more CSS policy for all UI component mark up to ensure the storefront's can be easily re-skinned with the yacceleratorstorefronts is a plus
Experince: 3-5 YearsApply NowHot
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/ Lead Software Engineer with expertise and experience in designing and developing applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
SAP Hybris Developer
Experince: 4+ YearsApply Now
If you have experience with SAP Hybris or any other leading commerce platform, let’s have a conversation. If you’re also the kind of person who’s passionate about doing everything possible to make clients successful, you’d fit right in with our team.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a business analyst with any eCommerce technology
- Exposure to hybris highly desireable
- Experience conducting Discovery sessions and reviewing & documenting requirements
- Experience breaking requirements into user
- Good customer interaction and communication skills
Experince: 3+ YearsApply Now
User interface is focused on the actual elements that interact with the user – basically, the physical and technical methods of input and output. UI refers to the aggregation of approaches and elements that allow the user to interact with a system.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design idea